On-site consultation time with Gearfire and AXIS Point of Sale (“POS”) experts has been made available during the NASGW Expo, to be held in Orlando, FL next week.
The two sister companies will meet with manufacturers, distributors and retailers to discuss strategies for connecting sellers with retail consumers. Together, the companies provide over 50 million annual visits (on-line and in-store).
- Gearfire eCommerce – Learn how to sell products online or advertise to our consumers.
- AXIS POS – Learn how to manage demand and inventory turns with automatic replenishment.
- RetailBITM Industry Analytics – Monitor consumer activity, pricing and demand signals by manufacturer, category and subcategory at over 2,000 retail locations.
Additionally, any FFLs who current export firearms and ammunition products, or who wish to engage in overseas sales may attend a free session held by Jordan Young of Orchid Advisors. Free enrollment information is as follows
- Event: NASGW Expo
Session ITAR Export License Preparation for Firearms and Ammunition
Location: Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center (Meeting Room: Sanibel 3)
Date and Time October 22, 2019 at 10am / 1pm / 3pm
Schedule a meeting with an expert (link)
- Travis Glover – AXIS Point of Sale
- Travis McCammish – RetailBITM and advertisements
- Jordan Young – Firearm Exports
Leave a Reply